You can find link in the drop down menu under all ALLSTARS menu. Alternatively the links to the two main pages are below.
DRAWS DAY ONE – (Games will start 8am)
- RVQ State Title Rules are used, with some exceptions to sets and timings. Offical RULES will be uploaded.
- Scoring will be rally point.
- There will be no rally to serve. Captains will Rock Paper Scissor to determine their choice of side or serve.
Game Play and Times
- Games will be split into 3 sets. Half an hour game slots.
- To win a game you must win 2 sets. If two teams draw in the points ladder, Sets For and Sets Against will be used to determine which team results in a higher rank.
If for some reason this can not determine a rank. A total point tally will be used to differentiate between the teams.
ELIMINATION BRACKET INFORMATION
- ALL pool games have been allocated on DAY 1. Day 2 will be solely Elimination Rounds (Quarters, Semis, Finals). This will be updated throughout the week with a draw break down.
- MIXED DIVISION – Has been split into 2 Pools. Rankings of each pool will be determined and both pools will cross over for the elimination rounds.
- LADIES DIVISION – Has only one Pool. All teams will be ranked at the end of Pool Play and will participate in the elimination rounds.
- MENS DIVISION – Has been split into 2 Pools. Rankings of each pool will be determined and both pools will cross over for the elimination rounds. ONLY THE TOP 4 from each Pool will Advance.
- Elimination Brackets can be seen in the following Link for reference. ELIMINATION BRACKETS